An environment fostering your learning success
We are well aware of the numerous responsibilities of our hard-working MBA students. Thus we aim at making your life easier by providing you with a stimulating learning environment and various services.
Exclusive learning environment
The Business Core modules of the Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation take place at the new Campus WU. The campus opened in Septmeber 2013 near the city center and adjacent to one of Vienna´s largest parks. The WU Executive Academy building was designed by the Spanish architects NO.MAD Arquitectos. It resides in a square-side tower comprising seven floors, featuring a front made of glass and aluminium. Both sky and nature are mirrored in the building, which blends perfectly into its surroundings. The campus offers world-class facilities and resources to our students, enabling us to provide a first class MBA program.
The Specialization modules in the second year take place at the Vienna University of Technology (TU Vienna). Although the university is almost 200 years old, it provides state-of-the-art facilities and all lecture rooms are equipped with wireless LAN. The TU Vienna is situated at Karlsplatz and can be easily reached by various means of public transport. In addition, the Karlsplatz is one of the pulsating cultural centers of Vienna. Some of the city's most famous attractions like the Opera House, the art nouveau Secession building, the Musikverein or the Naschmarkt are in close vicinity.
Our services for you
We put special emphasis on handling as many administrative details as possible on your behalf. This gives you the freedom to fully concentrate on your studies. Our services include:
- Handling of registration procedures at the universities
- Textbooks and course materials are provided in the class room
- Customized online collaboration tools to facilitate group assignments, faculty communication and student interaction anywhere in the world
- Access to all student services offered by the universities e.g. library (including access via VPN), internet access, discounted student software etc.
- Drinks and refreshments during coffee breaks