How to apply and the next steps
If you want to apply for the Professional MBA Entrepreneurship & Innovation, please submit your application as early as possible, since the program often fills to capacity. Applicants are admitted on a rolling basis.
A complete application includes the following:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation: one from your direct supervisor, another one from a person of your choice (no subordinates)
- Copy of high school diploma
- Copy of university diploma and grade transcript in original language
- Official translation of university diplomas (if the documents have not been issued in German or English). Find detailed information about the formal requirements here
- Confirmation of Austrian matriculation number, if applicable (e.g. copy of student ID card)
- Recent digital photograph
- Clear copy of valid passport
- Under certain circumstances program management will inform applicants to submit a GMAC Executive Assessment score.
An application fee (€200) is payable after submission of your application. The invoice will be sent after you have submitted your application.
Step 1: Completed Application: Please send your application documtens to kerschbaum(at)cec.tuwien.ac.at. You will then receive an e-mail with detailed information in order to finish your application process.
Step 2: Check of Documents: Our program managers check your application upon application requirements and completeness of documents.
Step 3: Admission Interview: Prospective students will be invited to a personal interview with the program manager, academic director and/or alumni in Vienna.
Step 4: Admission Decision: Shortly after the interview, you will receive the final decision for your application. Decisions can be either admitted, waitlisted, future potential or denied.
Step 5: Program Start
Originals of Documents
Originals of supporting documents must be presented during the admission interview. If your diplomas were issued in a foreign country they might also have to be authenticated and/or translated into German or English language. Additional information for international applicants is available here.
If you fulfill the formal requirements according to your application documents, we will invite you to an admission interview. Since we select our participants very carefully, we want to meet you in person.
The interview will be conducted by one of the Academic Directors and a Program Manager and will take approx. one hour and a half. It aims at finding out more about your motivation, your entrepreneurial spirit, your passion for innovation etc. On the other side you will also have the possibility to ask questions, so that afterwards you should have all the necessary information to decide if this is the right program for you.
Admission interviews for the intake 2018-2020 will take place upon individual appointment.
For further information concerning your application do not hesitate to contact the Program Management. We are looking forward to helping you.